Welcome to the College of Business and Technology (CBAT) Career Services home on the web. Whether you are a current student or an alumnus of the college, our mission as part of the Office of External Programs and Outreach is to meet you where you are in your career goals and to support your efforts as you prepare for, search for, and secure a professional position post-graduation. We commit to helping you achieve these goals by:
- Educating students about the job search process and the necessary skills for success.
- Teaching students strategies for conducting an effective job search--from building and writing a strong, effective resume to preparing for an interview.
- Partnering with private and public sector employers on behalf of our students to further their careers.
- Creating opportunities for students to experience the “world of work” through internships, co-ops, and job shadowing experiences.
- Fostering in students a commitment to service as part of their professional selves.
- Empowering students to understand career choices and to manage their professional lives.
As you explore career options in preparation for graduating from the College of Business and Technology, utilize all of the resources available to you to help launch a successful career.
You control your future.
You represent our future.